Monitor Audio AWC280-T2 IP55 Outdoor Speaker (Each)
- Related Products
Don’t keep the sound you love inside the home, share it with family and friends on the patio, by the pool or on deck afloat on the ocean! When more of us are enjoying the freedom of recreation in the great outdoors, make the party with a burst of full-range fidelity from the new super-discreet weatherproof AWC series speakers, created specifically for sound outdoors.
Developed using all-C-CAM®* driver systems derived from our critically acclaimed hi-fi speakers, the four new All Weather In-Ceiling models are meticulously engineered with advanced levels of water, dust, corrosion, UV and temperature protection to provide outdoor audio installations with great sound and long-term reliability in the most challenging all-weather environments.
Discreet high performance, come rain or shine Monitor Audio has crafted generations of award-winning music and AV speaker systems to deliver jaw-dropping entertainment inside the home. With the AWC series, we’ve adapted the same innovative audio technologies for super discreet in-wall/ceiling applications. Not only will the new AWC designs reproduce our naturally rhythmic and fluid wide-band sound quality in the open air around pools, showers, Jacuzzis and marine decks, they’ll perform beyond expectations in the most discreet way possible by installing flush with exterior walls and ceilings.
The new AWC series comprises stylish two-way and models (AWC265 and AWC280) with single speaker stereo (T2) variants, the AWC265-T2 and AWC280-T2. Anodised black for stealthy in-wall/ceiling integration, the C-CAM bass drivers combine co-axially with Monitor Audio’s renowned C-CAM tweeters, which are twinned and angled on the T2 versions to deliver high performance stereo sound from a single unit where space is limited.
- High Performance C-CAM bass and high frequency drivers
- Stainless Steel ‘Trimless’ round grille – strong and resistant to corrosion. Square grille options also available separately.
- Non-ferrous Samarium Cobalt magnets for grille attachment – prevent rust and corrosion
- IP55 certified for Extreme climate conditions: Salt Spray, UV stability, Water, Vibration, Anti-corrosion
- Patented Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
- EPDM barriers to prevent moisture. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber membrane (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Gold plated push terminals with silicon cover (fig. A)
- Stainless fixing screws with Silicone covers (fig. B)
- Tweeter level attenuation (internal) – set prior to installation
- Applications: pool rooms, bathrooms, marine decks; universal outdoor installation.
for Monitor Audio AWC280-T2 IP55 Outdoor Speaker
for: Monitor Audio AWC280-T2 IP55 Outdoor Speaker