This package consists of a Bluesound Powernode Edge and 2 x Focal 100 ICW5 5'' In-Ceiling Speakers.
In our opinion, this package is ideal for a small / medium-sized room and will provide good-quality audio.
Bluesound Powernode Edge
Add a little extra power with the POWERNODE EDGE, the perfect entry point into “just add speakers” HiFi for the streaming age, combining streaming sources, control, and amplification all in one place. Audiophile-grade componentry capable of up to 24 bits/192 kHz hi-res audio, and wireless multi-room capabilities with smartphone controls combine to make the POWERNODE EDGE a great ‘building block’ amplifier to start, extend or complete a hi-res streaming audio system of any size.
- Easily power a pair of passive speakers
- 40 Watts per channel of DirectDigital™ amplification technology handling 24 bit/192 kHz files
- A state-of-the-art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex A53 Processor
- HDMI eARC connectivity
- Digital optical and analog input options, subwoofer output, and Bluetooth® wireless headphone output
- Dolby® Digital decoding
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth® aptX™ HD
- Stream hi-res content from internet radio stations, cloud music services or your own local music players
- Intuitive control with the BluOS Controller app
- Elegant capacitive touch panel for quick-access controls (Play, Pause, Volume Up/Down, Previous/Next Track)
- Includes an easy-to-install, multi-orientation wall-mounting bracket
- IR remote learning capability – optional control using the RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect with the BluVoice skill to enable voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
Focal 100 ICW5 5'' In-Ceiling Speakers
The Focal 100 ICW5 loudspeaker which is dedicated to home audio delivers amazing sound quality and has a compact design. The product is aimed at small to medium-sized rooms and for three types of use: distributed systems (hallways, living rooms…), stereo systems (bedrooms, kitchens…) and Home Cinema systems (in dedicated rooms or living rooms). This product is suitable for every room in the house, even in a humid environment such as bathrooms. It can be used in-wall or in-ceiling.
This coaxial loudspeaker has a new aluminium inverted dome tweeter, more compact, improving sound dispersion. It is also equipped with a new Polyglass cone (51/8” – 13 cm). A new crossover improves the off-axis listening and avoids the “shower effect”.
This product can be installed everywhere thanks to a compact design with the speaker driver’s basket and chassis being redesigned as a single piece and also to square and circular magnetic front grilles, frameless.
The 100 Series line brings an unexpected musicality to your home with ease. Let yourself be surprised by the technology behind this product, an efficient design and ideal features for easy use.
100 ICW5, 100 ICW6 and 100 ICW8, 100 IC6ST and ICLCR5 offer three-position switch (-3dB, 0 dB, +3 dB) to adjust the treble according to the acoustic environment (reverberation on windows or on tiles for example). Two loudspeakers can be connected to the same amplifier.
HI-FI OR HOME CINEMA
All the products from the 100 Series can be used to reinforce classic Hi-Fi systems, particularly the loudspeakers from the Chorus 700 series, for those looking for discreet, high-quality Home Cinema system
EASY TO INSTALL
Installation is an important criterion: the three mounting brackets with optimised grips ensure a quick and easy installation. The screw system prevents screws from falling out when dismantling the product. The installation time is reduced at its bare minimum. The 100 Series products have a shallow mounting depth which significantly facilitates installation.
INSTALLATION IN HUMID ENVIRONMENTS
Topicalisation is used on Polyglass membranes to allow the installation in humid environments, such as bathrooms.